Queen Mattress Dimensions Are 60″ X 80″
Queen mattress dimensions are large enough to accommodate two adults, ringing in at 60” wide by 80” long. The queen mattress dimensions provide adequate space to comfortably fit two people, but not so much space that the bed doesn’t fit comfortably in the room. The queen size mattress is popular for this reason. It is found in the bedrooms of single adults, couples, teens and even kids. This size mattress is a good choice for anyone looking to maximize space. It makes for a very common mattress size in hotels. The queen mattress dimensions provide enough length for average sized adults, without as much width as the King or California King. This size is available in a variety of quality levels. Therefore, it is also available to fit a wide range of budgets. The following pros and cons list can help you decide if a Queen mattress will fit to your needs.
The Pros and Cons of a Queen mattress
- The Queen Mattress Dimensions comfortably fit two full size adults.
- Many of those who upgrade to a Queen never find themselves needing a larger mattress, therefore do not upgrade to a King or California King.
- The Queen is also a great size mattress for single adults with pets or young children that may sometimes sleep in bed with them.
- Comes in many different qualities and mattress types.
- Some couples find that the King mattress is more comfortable, due to it leaving more space for each individual.
- The Queen mattress may not be suitable for two adults and pets at the same time. Whereas the King and California King often leave plenty of room for a couple and pets.
- The Queen mattress fits two adults, but might not allow much room to stretch out and have a large amount of space between each user.